Healthy Campus 2020: Panther Path to Wellness
Adelphi is building a healthier campus community.
Healthy Campus 2020 is a national initiative from the American College Health Association (ACHA) that provides a framework for improving the overall health status on campuses nationwide.
Various groups and offices at Adelphi University are joining together to expand existing health initiatives beyond traditional interventions of education, diagnosis and treatment. These partners include:
- Student Government Association’s Health and Wellness Council
- Student Affairs offices of the Health Services Center, the Student Counseling Center, the Alcohol and Other Drugs Program, and the Student Access Office
- Human Resources
- Center for Health Innovation
- Department of Public Safety and Transportation
- Various academic units including the School of Education, College of Nursing and Public Health, and Derner Institute
- Health and Wellness Committee
» Learn more about how Adelphi is embracing the Healthy Campus 2020 Initiative
If you would like to participate in this initiative or in planning wellness events and communications for the campus, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.